Saturday, April 12, 2008

Day 17







Today I did 3 good deeds because today is the last day that we will be doing this 17 day to made a difference.I am really proud of my self because I did 3 good deeds in one day,well mum is really happy and so was I.

My first deed was... I cleaned the dinning room and made it look spotless ,my mum was really happy that I did something with out being told.

My second deed was ...

That I hang up the clothes on the washing and I put all the clothes into the washing machine.By the time mum found out I was already doing my next deed mum smiled and gave me a hug.

My third deed was...

Was that I finally played with my sister, Polly and baby born. Well it was worth doing as this was my last deed. My sister was happy and so was I.

Well that was it for my 17 days to make a difference and I hope I made a difference to my family and to my neighborhood.


4 comments:

Lea said...

Wow!Ayat!
You have done some great deeds for a variety of people. What a shame it's over!
Great work!
Lea

Anonymous said...

Hey Ayat,

Well done! Your 17 days went of with a bang!! Doing good deeds like that must've been tiring.
Keep up the good work!

From,
Erika xox

Anonymous said...

hey,

you have done very well with your deeds I'm sure your mum and dad are very proud and your sister must be very happy as-well.

Posted by: Brittany. Hollis.
at 2:39.pm
Thank you...

Jared said...

thats good Ayat keep it up